Popular Posts

Saturday 26 February 2011

David Cameron is my hero

So I just visited David Cameron the British PM's childhood village. I gotta tell you guys it's like the most awesome place I've ever seen - a small village called Little Muffing-on-the-Crumpet. Anyway the tour guide who took me round - a man called Mr Bernard Cribbens - told me that this crazy notion that Dave Cameron is a stuck up posh Old Etoxbridgodian is like total doggy poopy because his - get this - his Mom was a baker and his Gran (or Nana as Mr Cribbens put it) worked in the main village pub The Otter's Crouch. Also turns out that his Mom's sister was a death-face make-up artist - someone who puts make up on dead people to make them look their best when they're buried. Anyway - I love Dave and I tell you this that when I get back to Newfalls I'm gonna have one hell of a slideshow!!!!!!!!! So put that in your pipe and smoke it Gerd. Actually don't. I know you Mom and Dad went through a lot of pain during those years when you smoked crack with beatniks in Delaware. Just pay attention to what I say. I love you Gerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment